- Within Transport for London zone 3 one hour's consultation is free. Please be aware that I do not have a car and work primarily in Acton, Barnes, Chelsea, Chiswick, Ealing, Fulham, Hammersmith, Holland Park, Kensal Rise, Kensington, Ladbroke Grove, Marylebone, Mayfair, Notting Hill, Paddington, Putney, Queen's Park, Shepherd's Bush, Soho, South Kensington, and central London.
- Costs for travel to & from your property (in the above mentioned areas) are included in the hourly rate.
- Please be aware that professional declutterers and organisers who are members of APDO charge between £25 - £40 per hour for their skills (dependent on experience). Please contact me to enquire about pricing your job.
- APDO members adhere to a code of ethics:
- A 50% deposit is required as cancellation by the client at late notice, of 48 hours or less, results in a potential loss of earnings for Sort Our Stuff.
- Minimum length of decluttering session is 3 hours. Working hours are generally 9.30 - 5.30pm unless otherwise agreed upon.
- Payment for services is cash or bank transfer.
Terms & conditions
You'll be pleased to know I haven't messed things up too much - yet.
Paul, London SW13